Article 1 (Applicable)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of accounts between users and the Company.
- If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
- In this service, you can view some or all of the posts, comments, evaluations, etc. from users without registering as a user. In addition, all actions such as posting, commenting, and rating require user registration.
- Only one account is granted per user. All accounts may be deleted if the use of multiple accounts is confirmed.
- This service does not allow users under the age of 13 to register.
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Withdrawal and Account Deactivation)
- The user shall be able to withdraw from this service according to the withdrawal procedure stipulated by the Company.
- The account will be deleted at the same time as the withdrawal, and all posts, comments, etc. posted so far in all apps will be deleted.
- Accounts that have been voluntarily withdrawn cannot be re-registered using the same login information.
- We may delete your account at our discretion.
- At the same time as deleting the account in the preceding paragraph, all posts, comments, etc. posted so far in all apps will be deleted.
- If we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user.
- The revised Terms shall take effect from the time they are posted on the Service.
Article 5 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Service, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Published at 2022.10.19